New customers


Buying a property?

If you have just bought a property with a connection to water, and the water is supplied by Rous County Council, a Water Service Application form will be provided to us by your solicitor. You will need to agree to our terms and conditions as outlined in Things you need to know - water service connection with Rous County Council.

Council will transfer the water account for the property into your name once confirmation regarding the change of ownership is received from the NSW Land Registry Service.

Renting a property?

If you are renting a property, there is nothing you need to do.

The water supply remains connected to the property and the water account remains in the property owner's name.